>>> click on the orange links for further information upon the single projects <<<
From idea to execution… guiding and helping to develop one’s own artistic expression. Creativity is an important part of the process of developing the personality, a broad perception of understanding the world, evolving problem solving skills and helping being tolerant!
If it is a small trial course, a seminar over several days or a weekly recurring course – Much is tried, tested and possible.
It can be a creative station/booth at a festival or an event, a communal painting of a community or youth center.
Many successful projects have been carried out with museums, schools, cultural centers, events and all kind of other clients and project parters.
My portfolio contains
- online seminars and workshops
- online tutorials
- classical seminars
- one-day events
- collaborative projects with other artists and art forms
- > Graffiti Bricks
- Printing with Bricks
- Building pictures
- Brick Art sculpturing
- Remix Session & Back 2 Basics
- Book stories
- Castles and Gardens
- Small architecture for big kids
- Culture historic adaptions
- All kind of classical brick building themes such as space, medieval, fantasy, etc.
- Musical Monsters (Brick Art and Sounddesign)
Street Art & Calligraffiti
The expertise and possibilities vary from sketching and understanding the basic principles and methods to use the artistic tools. Creating full pictures and objects by applying those techniques ranging from tiny objects to large wall pieces and installations.
- Blackbook Sessions and Lettering Studio (sketching, artistic writing; foundational, for beginners as well as advanced levels)
- Graffiti lettering
- classic Calligraphy
- > Graffiti
- Various Street Art techniques, single or combined
- > Paint my Can (upcycling)
- Chalk, Tape Art
- Sticker Art
- Canvas and Objects
- Hitting the Wall (cooperative wall design and mural art; indoor and outdoor)
- various artistic materials and expressions, accompanied by a foundated background as an art historian