Your support from the previous project, the Alakuneda Think Tank, encouraged me to make a brick-i-fied rendition of the Jigabachi seen at the Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. II animated series alongside the building instructions.
Type: Assault helicopter
Class: aerial robotics weapons platform, semi autonomous pilot/AI controlled
Estimated real life size: TBD
Manufacturer: Kenbishi Industries
- retractable minigun
- 2 independently controlled machine guns at the front
- 2 attachable rocket launchers with 4 rockets each
- 2 attachable grenade launchers with 8 batteries each
The model features
- an openable cockpit including an AI controlling array
- retractable landing gear
- fully retractable abdomen with minigun
- the head and the abdomen have seperated articluation joints
- moveable rotorblade
- de/attachable weapons under the winglets
- a stand
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”248″ gal_title=”GitS_Jigabachi”]
– Instructions –
The model, including the stand, contains of 789 parts. All parts should be widespread available, no rare parts as far as I can oversee.
The 59-paged high-quality instructions are for sale and available on demand, just shoot me a [mail].
And a little peak into the process and the quality you can expect.